Say No to forming a world government
- A world government will add another layer of bureaucracy.
- It will add another layer of taxes and will add to the burden of the tax payers.
- No one will be able to escape a tyrannical world government, whereas one can always escape a tyrannical country by migration.
Already the world bank and IMF are showing their tyranny by proposing an emigration tax, yoking your neck to the country of your birth permanently.
- The competition among nations to reduce their taxes and thus curtail government expenditure will be smothered thus leading to non-competition, higher taxes and higher government wastage. This will lead to economic stagnation of the world.
- A world government will lead to robin hood kleptocracy (rob the rich countries give a little to poor countries with corrupt dictatorship, pocket the rest) on a world scale.
- There is no guarantee that a democracy will not become a dictatorship overnight. Many democratic governments like Pakistan have become dictatorships overnight. If the world democratic government is overthrown by a dictatorship, the dissidents will have nowhere to run to and can't find any place of refuge to make their voices heard.
- The ability of the world federal government to create world institutions that can mediate differences that arise because of linguistic, ethnic, religious, or other regional differences is an important challenge. The inability to meet this challenge may lead to the secession of parts of the federation or to civil war, as occurred in United States and Switzerland. A civil war on a global scale may mean Atomic World War III. It may be better to remain independent and cooperate rather than lose independence and fight for it later.
- There will be no tax competition between governments. And where there is no competition, taxes both direct and indirect will go sky high and no one can escape to a low tax jurisdiction. Govts will have little incentive to cut expenses instead relying on more taxes (robbery).
- Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Since Government = power
Governments corrupt, Absolute One world Government will corrupt absolutely.
- Be intensely suspicious of anything MONO. Mono theism, Mono cultures, Mono ONE WORLD governments. These are receipes of stagnation.
- Those who advocate a world government usually have a touch of megalomania. Usually only those who plan world domination plan world governments.
- Be intensely suspicious of any sort of collectivism. A One world government will be a collectivism of the worst sort. Everybody will be everybody else's keepers.
- By nature things keep becoming many by dividing. First there were few species now there are millions. First there was a cosmeg now there are billions of galaxies. Diversity is the way of nature. Monosity goes against nature. It is important to have a diverse set of governments than a single monolithic entity that will
tend to stagnation and corruption.
- We can always criticize the governments of other nations. But our own government will not allow too much criticism by us. But if there was only one government
it will tend to suppress all criticism because all of us will "belong" to its power to crush.
- I added a criticism section to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_government. And it was removed again and again.
This PROVES that one world government advocates can't tolerate criticism. Only megalomaniacs can't
tolerate criticism. If even an one world govenrnment article cant tolerate a criticism section,
you can evaluate your chances of giving free criticism if you were under a
one world government tyranny (er. democracy/kleptocracy/debtocracy).
- The smaller a country the more likely its government is likely to spend less than it earns. If you see this list you will see that smaller countries like island countries consistently have a positive balance. Bigger countries are most likely to be overspenders.
By extrapolation, a world government will be the biggest overspender of all. This is because when governments cover bigger and bigger territories, money collected by taxation is spent on distant peoples rather than on people from whom the taxes are collected this leaves the government less accountable to the tax payers. Governments encompassing
smaller territories don't have to keep their brothers welfare in distant lands so have to spend less and so are usually within budget.
- Do not form even a federation or union. Because a federation tends to become centralized over time. And its members
cannot secede because the federation will rack up a mountain of debt and will resist any member from getting
out of its debt by secession. Also ask yourself if you will approve any part of your country from separating
and forming its own country? If not, how will a federation allow independence to any of its members? We
want our country to be free and independent but we do not want any part of our country to become
free and independent.
- Independence ALWAYS have to be bought with bloodshed but can be easily signed away or voted away
for wishy washy ideas of unity. We should be united because we WANT to be not because we are prevented
from becoming free. The best way of achieving unity is to cooperate as Independents not by throwing away
- National elections are a circus that wastes billions of dollars to elect a bunch of buffoons who play
at being big shots. World elections will be a bigger circus that will waste trillions of dollars to elect
a bunch of megalomaniacs who want to play at being god.
- The only thing that is big enough to challenge a government is another government. So we need lots of governments
to keep all governments in check.
If you liked this article email a link to your friends.
Uncopyrighted. All rights unreserved. I place all my articles in the public domain. You can repost all these articles on your website/blog/forum giving attribution and link to this site.