Advantages/Reasons: Why become a vegetarian or Vegan? Stop Eating Meat.
I am a pure vegetarian not because killing animals is bad or because I am an animal lover. In fact I dislike animals, I am a vegetarian because
- Plants don't shit.
- Plants don't have sweat glands.
- Plants don't have blood.
- I don't like even the thought of chewing on dead bodies.
- I am not blood thirsty.
- Vegetarians live longer.
- Vegetarians are healthier.
- Plants don't have eyes. Eyes that can cry, eyes that can love.
- Plants don't have nerves or brains to feel pain.
- Apart from vitamin B12 which can be manufactured,
plants lack no nutrients that an animal can give because the animals themselves got those nutrients from plants. In fact animals may lack many nutrients that plants have because they may not have absorbed it.
- Plant food is healthy food. All plant germs are destroyed by proper cooking. Whereas animal germs may survive even when fully cooked because the fat in animals protect the germs from being destroyed. Such fat is not present in plants.
- Plants can't cause Pandemics like bird flu, SARS. There is a possibility that an animal virus can infect man, but there is not even a remote possibility that a plant dependent bacteria can migrate to humans.
- Plant food is plentiful as they lie at the bottom of the food pyramid.
- If the demand for animal food does not go down, then animals will continue being crammed into confined spaces in order to breed the largest numbers in the smallest area possible, which will increase the likelihood that an animal virus will migrate to man.
- I live in India (The world's number one vegetarian country.). (We Indians have a terrible time finding good (healthy vegetarian) food when we travel outside of India.)
- My ancestors have been vegetarians for thousands of years. We are pure vegetarians meaning we don't touch any animal
product except milk (I don't touch milk also as I am vegan now). We won't even touch fish, chicken and eggs.
The fraud cooked up by the meat industry.
Often you will see flesh lovers bandy about "scientific" findings like: Vegetarians or vegans are weak and cant become big and strong, those who don't drink
milk will become weak and have low IQ.
Elephants are 1000 times more stronger than you. Elephants are the biggest land animals
and elephants are pure vegans. They drink no milk after the first year. This FACT brands the above "scientific" findings
as a fraud cooked up by the meat industry for its bloodthirsty carrion eating customers.
As for low IQ, those who can't figure out that plant food is healthier can't talk about IQ can they?
Besides here's a list of vegetarians to whom you can compare your IQ with:
Plato, Socrates, Pythagoras, Sir Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, Mark Twain, Albert Einstein, George Bernard Shaw.
How to become a vegetarian/vegan.
Since I have been a vegetarian ALL my life, I don't know how to become one. But I can tell you how I became vegan.
At first I gave up coffee, cold. One fine day I turned my back on it because it was affecting my sleep patterns and never looked at it again.
Next I turned my back on tea and turned to green tea (after some time I stopped drinking tea altogether)
After some months I turned my back on butter milk. Butter milk is decayed milk. You should not eat or drink anything that has decayed.
After some months I stopped drinking milk. When I stopped drinking milk, I automatically stopped intake of sugar, as sugar is not needed
for any vegetable dish and sugar is made using animal charcoal (usually pig bones). Jaggery is a vegan
alternative to sugar.
Why I gave up milk
- The chinese milk tragedy was the primary reason I wanted to quit milk. It
is a tragedy that will happen again and again if mankind does not bring down its demand for milk by weaning away from it.
- Milk is one of the most adulterated food. All kinds of shit is used to bulk up milk like urea, detergent etc etc. Do you really want
to drink such shit filled food?
- Cows are injected with all sorts of harmones to make them give milk for a longer time. These
harmones and chemicals will affect all those who drink milk from it.
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. ~Albert Einstein
Uncopyrighted. All rights unreserved. I place all my articles in the public domain. You can repost all these articles on your website/blog/forum giving attribution and link to this site.
Get notified on new articles. Use an RSS feed aggregator to subscribe to this RSS feed.