All are external links and will open in a new window.
Roots of Democracy
Sleeping on the floor without a pillow
Scams that you should know about
Never buy diamonds or other gems. Diamonds symbolize war, crime, starving orphans, blood shed, human rights violations and bloody dictators. They are also completely useless bling and
have very low resale value. There is a saying in our country, will anyone turn cash into carbon by burning it? Diamonds are nothing but
useless carbon (except for industrial use). If you value human life, kill the diamond trade by not buying any diamonds.
Abolish the Patent system - Knowledge should be free, not shackled by monopolies.
For future MLM suckers: Read 'em before you weep.
Hospitalophobia and Allopathophobia (Fear of modern medicines and hospitalization)
- Body ritual among the Nacirema (Satire about American (reverse->Nacirema) Hospital (reverse->latipsoh) culture)
- Perils of Modern medicine
- Combined drug intoxication
- Prescription drugs side effects
- Prescription drugs side effects 2
- Prescription drugs withdrawn for being too poisonous. What drugs are you taking today that would be deemed too poisonous in the future?
- Addiction by prescription
- Highly addictive presciption drugs. Take them once and you are hooked.
- drugwatch.com Keeping an eye on pharmaceuticals
- Deaths due to medical errors
- Counterview: A study whitewashing modern medicine and dismissing the above reports. When there is a single death or disability due to alternative medicine, the entire alternative medicine industry is tarnished by the JAMA, FDA and pharma industries and together they work to ban competition from alternative medicine using profit oriented laws. But when 200,000 deaths occur
annualy due to medical errors, they dismiss the reports as "Preventability is in the Eye of the reviewer".
- Nosocomial infection - Infections contracted at a hospital
- Hospital-acquired pneumonia
- New drug-resistant bacteria emerging in hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Terrorism -
The Backbone of Modern Medicine. The roots of modern medicine in Nazism.
- The Bayer company then became part of IG Farben, a conglomerate of German chemical industries that formed a part of the financial core of the German Nazi regime. IG Farben owned 42.5% of the company that manufactured Zyklon B, a chemical used in the gas chambers of Auschwitz and other extermination camps. During World War II, the company also extensively used slave labor in factories attached to large slave labor camps, notably the sub-camps of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp. When the Allies split IG Farben into several pieces after World War II for involvement in organized Nazi war crimes, Bayer reappeared as an individual business. The Bayer executive Fritz ter Meer, sentenced to seven years in prison by the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal, was made head of the supervisory board of Bayer in 1956, after his release.
- FDA - Pharmaceutical Industry Nexus
- Current lack of FDA Transparency
- FDA approves drugs and then the approvers end up working for the companies making the drugs they approved. On Dec. 22, 2009, Julie Louise Gerberding, M.D., M.P.H., announced that she was leaving her job as the director of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), where she had an active role in promoting vaccine sales. She has been named the president of Merck Vaccines for a salary likely to be 10 times what she made at the CDC. Pass a law that bans employees of the CDC, FDA, FTC, EPA, or USDA from ever working for the companies they regulate.
- (Video) Reverse is also true. Persons working for pharma go to work for the FDA to approve what they designed when at pharma. see how lawyer Michael Taylor quit his $300,000-a-year job working for Monsanto, where he wrote the paperwork to seek FDA approval for Bovine Growth Hormone (BGH), and then two years later went to work for $75,000 a year at FDA, where he approved his own BGH paperwork as senior advisor to the commissioner of the FDA.
- FDA wants to Shield Drug Companies they regulate From Lawsuits
- Prescription Drug User Fee Act - The Act allows the FDA to collect a fee from a drug company seeking approval for a new drug. In return, the FDA is expected complete the review process within 12 months.
User fees now account for about 40% of the approval process, which means the FDA is dependent on drug companies for nearly half of its funding.
This situation is the root of a major conflict of interest according to Dr Graham: "This culture (at the FDA) views the pharmaceutical industry it is supposed to regulate as its client. It overvalues the benefits of the drugs it approves, and seriously undervalues, disregards and disrespects drug safety," he told members of Congress.
- FDA - The pawn of the Pharma Industry.
- How Big Pharma influences the FDA's drug approval process at the expense of public safety
- Pharmaceutical Industry and Ethics or lack thereof
- Psychiatry and the Psycho-Pharmaceutical Complex. American Psychiatric Association - Pharmaceutical Industry Nexus
- Physicians and bribery: a closer look at this common medical industry practice
- Medical Journal - Drug Companies nexus
- The truth about chemotherapy and the cancer industry (comic)
- Study Finds Illness, Medical Bills Root Cause of Majority Of U.S. Bankruptcies
- Where's the health in health care reform?
- Should prescription drug Ads be reined in?
- A critical look at allopathy
- Unnecessary Surgery
- Unconventional medicine can be quackery. Just because you hate conventional medicine don't fall for quackery, use your common sense.
The future of copyright
Points to Ponder
War against the pedophile prophet (may sh it be upon his head)
India's Holocaust Museum.
Protect Dharma, only then it will protect you.
- The massacre of 6 million Jews by Hitler and the persecution Jews suffered all over the world in the last 15 centuries has been meticulously recorded by the Jews after 1945 and has been enshrined not only in history books, but also in Holocaust museums, the most famous one being in Washington, DC.
It has not been done with a spirit of revenge -- look at Israel and Germany today -- they are on the best of terms; yet, facts are facts and contemporary Germany had to come to terms with its terrible actions during World War II.
Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists have also suffered a terrible holocaust, probably without parallel in human history. Take the Hindu Kush for instance, probably one of the biggest genocides of Hindus. There is practically no serious research ever done about it and no mention in history books. Yet the name Hindu Kush appears many times in the writings of Muslim chroniclers in 1333 AD
Ibn Battutah, the medieval Berber traveller, said the name meant 'Hindu Killer,' a meaning still given by Afghan mountain dwellers. Unlike the Jewish holocaust, the exact toll of the Hindu genocide suggested by the name Hindu Kush is not available. 'However,' writes Hindu Kush specialist Srinandan Vyas, 'the number is easily likely to be in millions.'
- A monster called Aurangazeb.
- How muhammad enslaved India
- Goa Inquisition
- Negationism in India - Concealing the Record of Islam
Religion and eisms
Christianity and Holocaust